- Ken did an absolutely PHENOMENAL job. We had so many guests come up to us and tell us how amazing our venue looked. We couldn't be happier with our sunset themed room with strung lights- we felt like we were dining el fresco, spending a night under the stars. Talk about a huge impact! If you are on the fence- just DO IT! Hiring Duluth Event Lighting for your event is one of the best investments you can make; you WON'T regret it! :) 5 stars
- We want to thank you for the phenomenal lighting you did for our wedding at the Glensheen, the tent looked awesome! We had so many compliments from our guests as well! Ken from Duluth Event Lighting was a pleasure to work with, and was very friendly and professional throughout all of the planning. Definitely made a lasting impression to us and our guests. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!”
- Best lighting in Duluth!
- "Words cannot express just how stunning Duluth Event Lighting had worked its magic for our big day at the Greysolon Ballroom. I had submitted a request to see if he had blue lighting, given that we were having a military wedding. What better customer service can a bride imagine? He was so incredibly friendly and I am so grateful for the work he had put in to do our wedding! The first moment that the ballroom was revealed, all lit up in rich blues with the Northern Lights across the ceiling was a sight that is to this day indescribable. thank you Duluth Event Lighting!" - 5 stars
- Duluth Event Lighting completely transformed our reception venue. Ken let us choose the exact color combination we wanted and created an ambiance that would not have been possible otherwise. He checked in with me several times throughout the engagement to get updates on colors and vibe of the reception. Leading up to the wedding, Duluth Event Lighting was the least of my worries because of the professionalism Ken showed. I would highly recommend Duluth Event Lighting for any event!
- Ken/Duluth Event Lighting did an AMAZING job!! I live in California, so trying to decide on lighting for my wedding in MN and not being able to see it in person seemed like it was going to be tricky. Rest assured, Ken truly took great care of me. He helped answer all my questions and gave me great suggestions, and come the day of the wedding (still not meeting him nor seeing the lighting until just a little while before walking down the aisle...), he ended up matching the lighting perfectly to the color scheme of my wedding (blush, navy, rose gold and gold - I had a soft pink lighting (he called it a peach-ish color of pink)). Our wedding venue was astonishing. I am so happy we decided to go with Duluth Event Lighting. Thanks for making our day that much more beautiful, Ken!
- There are a number of options in the Twin Ports for lighting services for events and weddings, but we chose Duluth Event Lighting, due to the amount of care, detail, coordination, and above all - affordability and quality Ken provides.
- For any future individuals that are planning to get hitched, we highly recommend working with Duluth Event Lighting due to Ken's great pricing, easy going personality, and his experience in the industry!
- With Ken's advice and guidance we were able to have an absolutely gorgeous wedding day. His variety of uplighting colors (we did a soft white and amber mix for our fall wedding and LOVED IT), as well as the chandeliers he has in his inventory, made our local county fair building come to life for our wedding reception! 5 stars
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - I must say... These guys are amazing. There were several things that made our wedding experience with them fantastic. It all started with communication. They were super diligent and tactical with follow ups prior to the big day so we knew exactly what we were going to have. The most important though was the lighting itself. Greysolon ballroom is a great venue to start with, but Duluth Event Lighting made the venue simply remarkable. The lights perfectly complemented the amazing architectural features of the venue. Highly recommended!
- We can't thank from Duluth Event Lighting enough for the fantastic job he did to make our reception atmosphere absolutely incredible! Ken was extremely pleasant to work with and always eager to please. I recommend him. He adds the finishing touch to truly complete a space. Thanks so much Ken! we're great!
- Thank you so much for your patience and hard work in planning, designing, and set up of our wedding. It all turned out better than we even imagined. The lighting added a refined and unique touch that put our wedding decor over the top. To put it simply, it was incredible. Thank You! Love, Bruce and Ashley